SRDC Worldwide Program Guidelines (as of May 5, 2015)
Welcome to the SRDC Technical Charting Analysis Program (Usu Syllabus). Please read through some of our rules and school policies to help you through your learning journey. Please note that some policies may change periodically.
In case you have any questions about any of these rules, feel free to contact your school representative.
Welcome and may the pips be with you!
SRDC encourages all traders and students to observe the attendance requirements in all classes and market review sessions. Students may check the student calendar on their user dashboards. Changes of schedules will also be notified via the student dashboard.
- RSVP is required to attend SRDC class. Attendance without RSVP will not be counted in the school’s attendance records for completion of requirements.
- Students are encouraged to RSVP to their respective classes/reviews at the soonest possible time. RSVPs are first come first served and will be accepted up to 2 days before the actual event.
- RSVP with “no show” will deduct one attendance from your record. In case you RSVPd but need to cancel, please do inform the Academic & Compliance Director at least 2 hours before the class or market review begins to avoid penalty.
- Should there be a case when students cannot attend the class, students are requested to coordinate with the assigned school representative.
Current Usu syllabus requirements are displayed on your student dashboard. Should course requirements change during your enrolment, you will be duly notified.
Students attending classes, reviews and other events at their respective training centers are expected to abide by the training center’s dress code.
MEN: No sleeveless shirts and/or jerseys, no sandals or slippers
WOMEN: No tank tops or low tops , No bare midriffs, no sandals or slippers
Student Conduct & Behavior
- SRDC Worldwide believes in an open culture of sharing, collaboration and respect. Students are expected to be polite and respectful towards instructors, other faculty and other students.
- In case of any student conflicts, an appointed representative of each local school will be tasked to mediate and/or investigate said issue. Students are expected to comply and will be given proper venues to explain their side.
- Cases of harassment, physical and/or verbal abuse and other serious disciplinary issues between other students and/or faculty will be treated with strict prejudice and may lead to suspension and/or expulsion from the program.
Students who complete the Usu syllabus will also become members of the SRDC Community; they will be given access to continued support via access to this website, classes and reviews etc. beyond the duration of the Usu syllabus program. This continued access to SRDC Worldwide learning resources and events are a privilege of SRDC members.
In order to maintain an active status as an SRDC member, members will be required to attend at least one market review every three (3) months. Members who do not fall under this category will be deemed inactive and will not be given access to classes and market reviews as well as their online account.
Inactive students who wish to become active:
1) Must go through refresher classes (currently free of charge) before they may attend market reviews.
2) May be asked to re-enroll, depending on the length of the student’s inactive status and membership policy changes that may be applied in the future.
Members who anticipate an inactive status may write a formal email to their respective school to file a Leave of Absence (LOA) to avoid complications in membership status.
Pursuing Higher Levels
SRDC Members are also given an opportunity to pursue advanced SRDC techniques by participating in the mentorship program. Students who wish to pursue higher levels (IRING, AMIT) etc. will be required to abide by the above policies in addition to other more stringent academic, practical and disciplinary requirements that may require of them.
Students interested in pursuing higher levels may approach their local school representative and/or their sub-mentor.